We are searching for an experienced and dedicated Team Lead, IT Operations to supervise the use of Information Technology (IT) in CSRL. A successful Team Lead, IT Operations should have in-depth knowledge of the current and up-and-coming trends in the IT field.
To be successful, the candidate must be highly analytical, professional, and possess excellent organizational skills. The chosen candidate will help store, evaluate and apply data strategies to CSRL daily operations to improve company development.
- Develop goals and strategies to ensure the IT department runs smoothly and effectively.
- Direct and establish IT-related projects.
- Monitor changes in the technology sector to discover ways the company can improve and develop.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of IT projects to market.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Supervise the networks and computer systems in the company to ensure optimal performance.
- Plan and direct the implementation of new IT systems.
- Provide leadership to IT specialists and other staff within the company.
- Create and adapt technological platforms to improve the client experience.
- Troubleshoot data-related issues and establish regular maintenance.
- Report to the CTO
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, or relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in information technology and data management.
- In-depth knowledge of data administration and management processes.
- A highly analytical mindset with superb problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of modern databases and information system technologies.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.